Amazing furnished home canal view
Weteringschans 121-H, Amsterdam
€4000 per month
|Minimum stay:||1 months|
|Maximum stay:||6 months|
Amazing house in the heart of Amsterdam. The house is very light and spacious with a minimalistic yet cozy interior. With 230m2 it's a very rare opportunity to live in this side of town. Best features are: a large balcony with a view on the canal (Lijnbaansgracht), own dock and situated in front of a small park. So the nature is outside your doorstep, although you live in the city centre. Also at the front there is a bench with a lock to enjoy your fresh made coffee.
- Ground and 1st level -
The open kitchen features built-in appliances such as a dishwasher, oven, refrigerator with freezer. In addition, all household appliances are present, such as a SMEG piston machine, juicer and all other kitchen necessities.
The spacious bedrooms are provided with spacious build-in closets and lovely Queen and Kingsize beds. The bathroom has a washstand, bathtub and shower.
- Souterrain -
There is also a souterrain with an extra living area. Perfect to focus and another entry to the garden. Also great if you have friends of family over. Please note it's not allowed to rent it out. Fully equipped kitchen and in addition a washing machine.
The house is delivered turn-key including luxurious furnishing and complete inventory.
- Apartment located on the souterrain, ground level en 1st floor;
- Living area approx. 230 m2 ;
- Bathroom featuring a walk-in shower (3), toilet (2) and bath tub (1) (different);
- Separate toilets (3);
- Washing machine / dryer in one of the bedrooms stored in what used to be a small bathroom;
- 1 bedroom alongside the canal with an Auping bed (1st)
- 1 bedroom alongside Weteringschans with a 160x200 bed (1st)
- 1 bedroom alongside the canal with a 180x200 bed (souterrain)
- 1 bedroom alongside Weteringschans with a 160x200 bed (souterrain)
- Pets allowed, please don't let them on the sofa (please note that the neigbors have cats, they like to say hi from time to time)
You'll have everything within reach and if you have a bike you'll be almost everywhere within 10 minutes. The house is located in front of the park (Weteringplantsoen) and is between the Weteringcircuit and Rijksmuseum. The Noord-Zuid lijn is a 2 minute walk and the Weteringbuurt is a treat to live nearby. It's like a small village inside of Amsterdam where you can have the greatest coffee at Back to Black, high-end food at the Watergang or beers at the best cafe in Amsterdam: de Wetering. De Pijp and Museum Quarter are also on walking distance and if you want to go the a bigger park, Vondelpark is also around the corner.
For daily groceries there is an organic supermarket (Ekoplaza) 20 meters from the house, but AH, Jumbo, Dirk and also Albert Cuyp are on walking distance.